Wednesday 12 June 2013

New blog, first post.......

.....well here's the first post of my new blog. I spent this last weekend with my friend Mandy and we had great fun altering a few bits and pieces ...... and getting very inky in the process! Lol! Haven't taken photos of everything but did take couple of snaps (no pun intended) of a mousetrap that I altered.

a perfect little memo holder





Removed the spikey bit first and glued the base down, then painted with gesso. Once that was dry I used a variety of distress paint, spritzers and glitter paste. The flowers are made using the Tim Holtz 'tattered floral' die and were then spritzed with mica sprays before being glued in place.

Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your altered mouse trap! What a wonderful idea. I follow you on the other blog, will I need to sign up for this one as well? I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great Donna. Next time you come over you should bring a couple more. i really loved making something inspiring out of something horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by