Tuesday 10 December 2013

More 'Henna' fun......

A nice quick card today using the fun new 'Henna' stamps from Creative Expressions.  Using the Henna Mandala stamp from the collection, I stamped it several times in black on some white card.  Then I cut myself some layers from the stamped images,leaving one intact. Colour in the layers with a colouring medium of your choice, I've actually used alcohol markers for this but any form of colouring will work just as well.
Using the Spellbinders Adorning Squares I cut out the base image,



then I layered up the coloured pieces and mounted everything onto some teal and white card and added a little Crystal PVA to embellish.





Donna xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Donna, love the die cut square and the teal and white. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - the crystal PVA makes such a difference!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Love the crystal PVA accent, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card, Donna. I have one of the henna stamps for my design team work this month but everyone at CE keeps coming up with such wonderful projects using them I think I'll have trouble doing something different. Wish me luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, what a stunning Creation, I really love The Spellbinder Adorning Square Die and you have used it to its best effect, I really like the colours you have chosen The White and The Teal they work so well together, the Henna Stamp is very beautiful Fabulous Creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning is the word for this card. I have the spellbinder die but not the henna stamps, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I got the same stamp yesterday.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by