Friday 4 April 2014

You Spin Me Right Round....

.......is the theme for the new challenge over at That's Crafty.....basically you need to include something round on your project somewhere, somehow.  So my 'round' is in the form of lots of stencilling and a few stamped and doodled dots and circles on my rainbow coloured tag......
So for the background I actually opened a packet of Gelato's that I bought last year and as yet had never played with and blended the colours onto my tag with my finger.  Then I  placed a circle mask over the top and removed some of the colour with a baby wipe. Then I added few more dots with the use of some good old punchinella and a bit of Peacock Feathers distress ink. Then I added the quote from Artistic Outposts Chalkboard Wisdom plate and some dotty stars from the same plate, once those were in place it was just a case of adding a little doodling.
Don't forget to pop over and join in the fun here......£20 voucher to spend at That's Crafty is also up for grabs so you don't want to miss out on the chance of a little spending spree!!
Donna xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tag Donna. Love the colours and text and glad to hear the Gelatos came out to play.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by