Tuesday 29 July 2014

Using bits!

I'm on a mission to try and use up all those little off cuts of card that pile up on the end of the table! So this little card was made using just those bits.......
I started off with a 'card blank' that was a bit left over that I had cut off whilst making another card the other week.....it measured 6" x 3". Using a mixture of Penny Copper Sparkle Texture Paste and Copper Kettle Texture Paste and the Trellis Mask by That Special Touch I added a bit of texture to the card, I wasn't overly precise wasn't going for a perfect look!
Once that was dry I blended a little bit of Ripe Persimmon and Squeezed Lemonade Distress inks around the edges.  I also had a bit of card that I'd kept which had some distress colour already on it ( choose the colours above to match this off cut) so I stamped a couple of flowers from the Button Florals plate and then also a couple of leaves and glued them all in place along with a little button. I also stamped one of the sentiments from the same plate and edged with distress before gluing in place. Finished everything off with a little doodled stitching.

Donna xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by