Tuesday 5 August 2014

Creative Expressions have some new floral stamps....

....and  the DT have been given the chance to play with them :) So for my first make I came up with this cheerful, summery tag....
Started off by blending Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feather Distress Ink onto a blank tag, then splashed a bit of water onto the surface left it a few seconds and then blotted it off with some kitchen roll.....

Then using the Doodle Squares stencil and some Pumice Stone Distress Ink I added some background interest and followed that by stamping a few swirls..... 
I stamped the flowers (Anemone Planter) onto a separate piece of card and coloured it up with the same colours, trimmed it up and mounted it onto the tag......
Then I stamped it again and this time just coloured the frame sections and the flowers, which I cut out and layered up over the previously stamped piece.  Also stamped it out again but this time just coloured and cut out the flowers, which I glued around the originally positioned piece. To finish I added some wording and some seam binding coloured with distress ink to match the tag.

Thanks for stopping by...
Donna xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by