Wednesday 7 January 2015

Country View Challenges....

....has a challenge of 'Something New' for the month of January, for my first piece I used the new eBrush and I've done the same for this second piece but with a totally different look from the first make.

Again I stamped all the images first (apart from the swirls) I've used some Sheena Douglass stamps but you could use any scenic silhouette stamps.  Then using the eBrush and Spectrum Noir pens I created my background, starting with the yellows and building up the dark colours.


I stamped the swirls in black and then overstamped using white gesso, before mounting everything up onto a card blank.  

Make sure you pop over to Country View Challenges to join in the fun.

Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by