Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year, New Challenge.......

....over on Country View Challenges to use something new......I was lucky enough to be given one of the new eBrushes to play with recently so that seems to fit the bill nicely :)

I've gone with a nice clean and simple look for this card, started off by stamping the butterfly and the wording and then got out the eBrush and Spectrum Noir pens to add the colour.  I wanted a rainbow type of effect so I concentrated the colour from the centre of the butterfly and let the colour 'blow' outwards...


Do pop over and join in the fun over on the challenge site :)

Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Butterfly. I only have Spectrum Noir Markers and I do own an e-brush so Im really excited about this challenge. Thank you for the offer to join......be there shortly. Happy 2015 Art is my new year challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an amazingly delicate blending of colours you got with the e-brush (though I'm going to have to go and look up exactly what that is!). Such a pretty card! Happy 2015!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by