Tuesday 9 June 2015

And so it's time.....

.....for my very last post as part of the Country View Crafts DT . It was a hard decision to step down but as I said the other day work and other commitments 'told' me it was the right thing to do, it's truly been a privilege to be part of such a talented bunch of ladies!

This months theme at Country View Challenges is 'Shabby Chic' and for my second make I've used some of the same techniques and materials as my first card but with a completely different look .......well at least I hope so anyway!! Lol!
Again I've used gesso over card and then embossed but this time I used Kraft card and I also added a tiny amount of pink AquaTint to the gesso so it had a slightly pink look in areas. I added a die cut clock face (Tim Holtz's old Weathered Clock die) and then used Sheena's Wild Rose stamps and dies for my flowers.
 
To create the buds I simply cut up one set of the petals and then rolled one or two individual petals up to form a bud like shape.
Please do pop over and join in the fun at the Country View Challenges blog.

See you soon
Donna xx

1 comment:

Hi thanks for stopping by